Power Boat Racing
|9:30 am to 5:00pm|
|Lake Charm Foreshore Caravan Park 36 Park Rd; Lake Charm, Victoria, Australia 3581|
- The 2017 Archer Eade Memorial Powerboat Race Day
- Saturday 27th May from 9.30am to 5pm on the banks of magnificent Lake Charm.
- The event continues to grow with a record number of entries this year making this one of the biggest events of the season.
- Blown Alcohol Displacements, Hydroplanes, F1 Tunnel Boats return, & new this year: The Offshores are coming ... A brand new event that will see 42ft offshore racing boats at over 1,000hp doing battle.
- See Lake Charm light up as competitors travel at over 200kmh in a short tight course only a stones throw from the bank.
- Proudly supporting SIDS, & raised over $70,000 for SIDS
- All profits from this big event donated to SIDS
- ENTRY IS BY GOLD COIN DONATION
- Catering available onsite, including non-alcoholic beverages.
- Take deck chairs, Shade tents, Picnics, Kids and a Hat, and maybe Earplugs for the little ones.
- Note: BYO alcohol is permitted but please be responsible.
- For more information contact the Victorian Outboard Club on email@example.com or even better check out our Facebook page (Victorian Outboard Club) and Facebook event (Archer Eade 2017).