Riverside Park, Kerang
|9.30am for registrations, then a 10am start ...|
|Riverside Park, Kerang|
- Annual Red Lily Walk
- Sunday April 30th at Riverside Park, Kerang
- Organised by the Kerang Relay For Life "Happy Hour" Team in honour of Nerida Beale, who lost her battle to cervical cancer in 2006.
- Participants can walk up to 10 laps of the oval, & encourage to wear red to remember Nerida, whose name means 'Red Lily'.
- Registration at 9.30am with the walk to commence at 10am
- Entry $10 for adults, & $5 for primary school children, or $20 per family.
- All proceeds to the Anti Cancer Council.