Wangaratta Account Manager Role
Since 1984 ACE Radio Broadcasters has been at the forefront of regional Victorian radio. We’ve grown over the years to include 18 radio stations and The Weekly Advertiser newspaper employing over 200 people across Victoria and Southern New South Wales.
Right now we’re looking for an Account Manager to work at 3NE and Edge FM in our Wangaratta station.
Wangaratta is a key regional city located on the Ovens River in North East Victoria. Part of the Ovens Murray region, the municipality encompasses the Alpine Valleys of the King and lower Ovens Rivers and is a gateway to the Victorian high country and alpine regions.
Situated on the Hume Freeway between Albury and Shepparton, Wangaratta is a regional centre that services the surrounding agricultural area and provides strong recreational, commercial, educational, tourism and health facilities.
Wangaratta and surrounds are a popular destination due to the vast array of wineries, mountains and river systems.
The successful applicant is someone who wants to embrace a regional lifestyle and grow their career in a supportive environment working with an outstanding local team.
To be successful in this position, we will need someone who obtains:
• Ability and desire to sell
• Ability to think creatively and generate original ideas
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• The confidence and tenacity to pursue leads, overcome obstacles, and secure deals.
• Resilience and the ability to handle rejection.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
• Self-motivation and adaptability.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines.
• A high level of IT skills – particularly good word-processing and data handling skills
• A proven record in business solutions selling with any experience within the entertainment and
• media sector being highly advantageous.
• The ability to create compelling sales pitches.
• First-class negotiation and presentation skills.
• Exceptional communication skills with an ability to deal with people at all levels
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
• A passion for the media industry
Applications close Friday the 5th of November 2021.
But hurry – if we find the right person, we reserve the right to recruit them prior to the closing date for applications
Email your resume to the General Manager, Owen Godenzi email@example.com
ACE Radio Broadcasters are an equal opportunity employer.