Senior Sales Executive
Since 1984 ACE Radio Broadcasters has been at the forefront of regional Victorian radio. We’ve grown over the years to include 17 radio stations, The Weekly Advertiser newspaper and employing over 200 people across Victoria and Southern New South Wales.
Right now, Gippsland’s GOLD1242 and TRFM are looking for a Senior Sales Executive, based in Sale reporting to our Sales Manager in Traralgon.
You’ll become an integral part of our strategic plan to exceed our client's expectations and to be accountable for the results we deliver. You’ll work closely with our Creative Team to develop ideas for our clients and ensure they’re excited by the final product.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a proven track record in sales with Business to Business Sales experience.
- Present a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Can grow relationships with an existing list of clients while actively establishing relationships with new businesses.
- Can create innovative and client-focused advertising solutions encompassing on-air, online and other multimedia platforms.
- Have an outstanding work ethic, organisational skills, planning and negotiation skills.
- Have excellent communication skills and are able to interact effectively with your clients & your team members.
- Always act in the best interests of our stations, clients, listeners and our community.
Are you the person we’re looking for?
Please send your cover letter and resume to the Gippsland’s GOLD1242 & TRFM General Manager - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Wednesday the 20th June 2018.
Package includes vehicle, phone allowance and required technology. Salary negotiable for the right person.
But hurry – if we find the right person, we reserve the right to recruit them prior to the closing date for applications.
ACE Radio Broadcasters are an equal opportunity employer.