Cohuna Fishing Classic
Event Time6.00pm (06/12/19) to 12 Noon (08/12/19)
VenueGunbower Creek - Cohuna Island Road, Cohuna
- The annual Cohuna Fishing Classic is a complete ‘Catch and Release’ fishing competition
- Held on the Gunbower Creek, Cohuna
- Fri 6th Dec to Sun 8th Dec
- 2 section course stretching over more than 12 kilometres of water.
- Open to adult and junior, land based and boating entrants
- Targeting the mighty Murray Cod and the Golden Perch.
- Entrants for the 2019 competition will be capped at 150 anglers.
- The Cohuna Kangas Football Complex, will remain as ‘home base’
Find Out More